Lost Lake/Randolph Historical Society
W11827 Concord Rd., Randolph
Hours: 1 pm–4 pm Open: 1st & 3rd Sundays June–September
Special tours can be arranged by calling 920.326.3301
The museum is located in the former St. Mary’s Church at Lost lake, which was built in 1908. There are various exhibits, one of which was made by a member consisting of one-room country schools from the area with their individual histories. There are displays of antique clothing, religious artifacts and cheese factory history. An antique kitchen exhibit is a work in progress.
Annual events include a spring fund-raiser with entertainment, summer brat fry and flea market, which is held on the last Sunday in August, and a chili supper on the 2nd Saturday in November.
W11827 Concord Rd.
Randolph, WI 53956-9654