Dodge Centre Historical Society
187 E. Oak Grove St., Juneau
Hours: 1 pm–4 pm Open: 1st & 3rd Sundays May–October
The building was built in 1865 by the Methodists. It was their church with an addition added in 1910. Services were held at the church until 1968. At that time the Methodists merged with the Evangelical United Brethren. The building was then sold to the city of Juneau, which used it for a library. The museum took over the rental of the building in 1997.
N7031 State Hwy 26
Juneau, WI 53039-9614